Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Still Working On My PAM00372 Super Detailed Review...


Still Working On My PAM00372
Super Detailed Review

If you follow Jake's Panerai World, you know my favorite Panerai is the PAM00372, and I have been working on writing a super detailed review of that covers all things PAM00372, So today I thought I would share some wrist shots of the PAM 372 on an OEM Gold Cashmere Panerai strap, which comes as the second strap when you purchase a 372. I can't get enough of this beauty!!! You can't see it in these photos, but one of the coolest features of the Gold Cashmere Panerai Strap is that the sides of it match the antique tan lume which is so awesome looking...





No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ENJOY JAKE'S PANERAI WORLD BE CERTAIN TO CHECK OUT JAKE'S OTHER BLOGS: